Blacks Slider’s Catering
Food trucks aren't just for your quick weekday lunch anymore; they're the next big thing in catering! We work closely with customers and event planners to custom design a menu that will offer a unique touch to any type of event. Our chef is professionally trained, allowing us to tailor and elevate the menu based on the vision and needs of the venue. We will cater all sizes and types of events…
Services we offer…
We are a full service catering food truck that can provide you with as much assistance as needed in planning your event. Including passed hors d’oeuvres, plated & served buffet food stations, food truck service, drop-off service, special dietary menus, zero-waste events, etc.
Consider Black’s Sliders as a delicious and reliable vender for all occasions!
"We were so thrilled to have your truck as part of our 31st Anniversary! Your food is out of this world and we are extremely appreciative of how you care about what and how you're serving...made for a perfect fit! Thanks for being so willing to work with us- your presence added a great touch to the whole evening and your staff were great!" - Patagonia
- "We cannot thank you enough for how wonderful this was for us! Your delivery was perfect and you provided more than what you promised. Your staff was professional and friendly and we could not have asked for better service. You have our business for life!" Roland Hall
- "Black's Sliders catered our nonprofit event and they were fantastic! Our other scheduled food truck showed up almost two hours late, and Black's stepped up and fed almost all of our guests. The food was great, and the service was fast and friendly. We really appreciated their professionalism, great attitude, and wonderful food. A big thank you!" - The Danielle Byron Henry Migraine Foundation
- "The burger was flavorful and fresh with enough juiciness that you don’t need it covered in sauce. In fact, with those sweet caramelized onions you don’t need much of anything on the burger at all! This chicken was so juicy and flavorful! We were so pleasantly surprised! The bun totally held up to the chicken without taking over and the crisp lettuce was perfect with that fried piece of meat. The fries were cooked perfectly and we personally recommend the parmesan with truffle oil. Just do it. It’s like fried goodness, but fresh and cheesy with the herbs and parmesan. This pork was so juicy and the bbq sauce was light and vinegary without pinching your lips. It’s just awesome just like a pork slider should be. The slaw with apples adds such brightness to the slider and all 4 of us vote you give it a go! So is it worth it? Only if you like juicy, high quality food. If you’re looking for a lame dinner I can certainly send you to a few places, but Blacks is not it." Oh Sweet Basil - Food Blogger/Critic
- "This is amazingly tasty food! Black's Sliders has come to two of Oakridge Elementary's events this year. They had to have served over 100 people for our most recent event. They are friendly and their customers were very satisfied. If you are hosting an event, this group will not disappoint and if you are lucky enough to find them around town this summer give them a try!" Oakridge Elementary
- "These guys are amazing! Delicious food, friendly workers, and super quick! Stoked to have them again and again!" The Rock Church
- "Aaron and his team absolutely killed it at our Eve of the Eve party! They braved the -10 temps and pumped out delicious sliders and fries without a hitch! Solid crew. Book them for your next event." - Blue Sky Ranch
- “Aaron, everyone at Hunt Electric would like to thank you and your cook for doing an awesome job today! Lunch was delicious.” - Hunt Electric
- "I consider myself lucky to have happened across these guys! The quality of the food was amazing...Seriously!! This is a foodie's dream on wheels come true! They came out to help us host an open house for our client, and we received nothing but rave reviews and thumbs up all the way around!" - Coldwell Banker
- "This is the second time I've used Black's Sliders for an event at my indoor bike park, and they CRUSHED it last night! Aaron and his crew went above and beyond to make amazing food (the fried chicken and the pork are the best), and their service was great! Oh yeah, and the Cajun fries. If you're debating about hiring a food truck, hire these guys! You won't be disappointed!" - Wasatch Indoor Bike Park
If interested email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 979.549.1449